Monday 20 April 2015

Daily Picspiration - Discovery

My Daily Picspiration entry went up on Sunday. Not easy photos to use this week, but I managed to come up with a unique idea for the photo below! I loved Miranda Gammella's tag line for it on twitter too: "An abandoned building yields strange fruit in today's", which is very apt. Miranda runs Daily Picspiration for us writers and does a brilliant job! Anyway, here is Part 7, and I still have no real clue where I am going with it. I am letting the story develop with each photo prompt!

Posted on April19th, you can read Part 7 - 'Discovery' here. 

You can read Part 6 - 'Occupied' here. 
You can read Part 5 - 'Provisions' here.
You can read Part 4 - 'Moving Out' here.
You can read Part 3 - 'New Recruit' here.
You can read Part 2 - New Location here. 
You can read Part 1 - Frozen here.





 

No comments :

Post a Comment