Tuesday 5 July 2022

Review: Below, by Kev Harrison

BelowBelow by Kev Harrison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A short, suspense filled novel, Below delivers a scary and creepy story with a tense build up to finding out exactly what is below in an old mine shaft.

Dr. Nick Johns and two female companions, Sophia and Jess venture down to uncover tools & remains left by a few men that were trapped down there after the mine caved in some sixty years previously, one of them being Nick's grandfather. But what they find is far more sinister.

A gripping read, great tension and good character development. I really enjoyed it. Although there were a few editing niggles, which I felt should have been picked by the publishing house. But I definitely look forward to more from Kev Harrison.

View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment