Sunday 4 May 2014

55 Word Challenge - Sculpture

The 55 Word Challenge, hosted by Lisa Hollar, has just gone through an overhaul and now has its own dedicated website. The deadline has been extended and entrants are also now encourage to put their entries on their own blog and not just post in the comments, so here I am.

I've been entering for a couple of years now, and even won a few times. I love the shortness of it, and trying to be concise in so few words. Plus my favourite sort of prompt is a photo prompt, so this challenge has it all for me.

Here's my entry:

Mud Play

He squished the remains between his fingers and admired his handiwork; this was the best tower he’d ever made. He thought about making it bigger, but he wanted to show mummy as soon as possible, she’d be over the moon. She was loved his creations, and he’d made this one from his own poop. 



54 Words

1 comment :

  1. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this. Poor Mum!!! Hee, hee. xx

    ReplyDelete